Friday, February 6, 2009

Opening!

Welcome Everyone! Today is the first day of my blog! I am going to give you an inside peek at the start of my business "Sugar Lips!" Having graduated from the Academy of Culinary Arts in Mays Landing, New Jersey, I have always wanted to start my own business! Finally!! Its happening! The word is being spread and it's really starting to move along. Of course my mother is right by my side helping me every step of the way... And boy is she GREAT! I couldn't ask for a better "assistant" =P

Soon I'll be putting up some pictures for you to see. Hopefully, you'll be inspired to get your creative juices flowing too!

6 comments:

  1. chelsea, WOW!!!what a talent you have, all those cupcakes were awesome...uncle noni and I wish you the very best in your knew business, we are so proud of sweetie, and what a name SUGAR LIPS love it!!!may God always hold you in the palm of his hands and God speed. we love you very much and are so proud of you in everything you do.love uncle noni and aunt sally 2/14/09 happy heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelsea,WOW WOW WOW your cakes are great...hope everything is going well with you sweetie, we love you say hey to mom and dad for us.....love all

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW CHELSEA IT WORKED I SENT YOU A COMENT WITHOUT YOUR MOM,S HELP YEA..LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW CHELSEA IT REALLY WORKED I SENT YOU A COMMENT WITHOUT MOM,S HELP YEA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl!!!! I am so proud of you:) Everything on here is absolutely fabulous. You inspire me:) love you sooooo much, can't wait to see what you'll do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chelsea, another WOW WOW!!!!!everything new you posted was awesome,just like you, i love your mascot "bowzer" how cute is he!!!!you are doing such a great job with all you do.and what a great helper you have in mom..she is something else...too!!!we love you and wish you much success with your SUGAR LIPS!!!love uncle noni and aunt sally

    ReplyDelete